Friday, January 30, 2009

This is another computer.  My apple gave up the ghost yesterday.  It will not even turn on now.  

Lots of changes this week.  I gave notice at my job and will be finished next Friday.  It will be so nice to have time off again!  I want to start exercising four or five times a week and catch up on all the things I have missed while working almost steadily for the past few months.

I actually went down a few pounds when I weighed in at Weight Watchers this week.  Our goal last week was to ask ourselves each time we reached, or wanted to reach, for food if we were physically hungry.   If our stomach's weren't actually asking for food, we were to distract ourselves with something else.   I tried this and it worked a few times and a few times I ate anyway.  At least, overall, it worked for this week.  And I may get even better at listening to my stomach!

This is another sunny Saturday so this will be short.  Tomorrow I will tell you all about the book I am reading - Water for Elephants.





No comments:

Post a Comment